Unlock Your Future: Explore Exciting Careers with DespaQGet Started
Business Development Representative
About the role
Several markets are maturing towards electronic business documents, and we are looking for someone who wants to be part of the journey of further expanding DespaQ’s footprint in the Asian market. We are looking for someone who is able to provide the best possible customer service when guiding our potential customers towards the DespaQ solution for their needs.
To thrive is this role, you are eager to learn and able to proactively manage your own tasks and responsibilities as you will multitask between a varied range of different tasks while actively looking to challenge yourself in your daily work. You also enjoy being part of a highly motivated international team in a diverse environment, not only within your team but with your colleagues across 31 locations around the globe. As a BDR you’ll have the opportunity to grow at your own pace as you will be gradually taking new challenges while you learn and build up your skills and competencies about DespaQ´s solutions. If you are ready to take the next step in your career within sales and are looking for a company that wants to invest in you from a long-term perspective, don´t hesitate to apply!
- Successfully onboard our customers’ suppliers and/or customers to our Platform to help grow our Network.
- Generate leads to the existing Key Account Managers sales organization.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service, thoroughly assessing customer needs, providing assistance and information on products and value add as well as building strong relationships with customers.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales, customer onboarding and lead-gen targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Collaboration with co-workers to ensure proper customer service and sales excellence
- Maintain a consistent operational workflow of day to day activities
Ideally, you have
- Have excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Have outbound calling experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities
- Have proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals
- Proven experience of customer interaction/B2B sales
- Having worked in an international corporation before
- Strong desire to develop within technological sales