Consent on Personal Data & Privacy
This Privacy Notice explains how app.despaq.com (owned by DESPAQ Sdn. Bhd) handles the personal information you provide to us on the portal controlled by DESPAQ Sdn. Bhd.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' personal information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific function - such as customer support - are granted access to personal information.
All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every year, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. Finally, the servers that we use to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Finally, the security access from your company – as an employee you can only access your own company data; as an admin you can access limited data of all users assigned to your company:
The database of every company is virtually separated, no users can access the data of other companies.
If you have any questions about the security of our website, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Personal Information is collected and how is it used?
Personal information includes information that could be used to identify you and which is submitted via the app.despaq.com website. This may include your name, your phone number, your e-mail address, your company name and your role. All Personal Information are processed on our behalf by our related/affiliate companies as well as external service providers, where necessary.
The information is collected for the following purposes:
- Enable the functionality of the end to end accounting information system that is chosen and used by your company, such as the invoice management systems and other available features within the portal.
- Enable app.despaq.com to provide products or services (such as electronic document delivery) to your company should your company required it from app.despaq.com;
- Enable app.despaq.com to recommend and provide you with the products or services you may potentially acquire with your instruction;
- To continuously improve app.despaq.com’s products and services offered to you.
app.despaq.com may also collect information about your visit to its website without you actively submitting any information through various channels such as cookies. The collection of information through cookies may optimize your experience of the app.despaq.com website and help DESPAQ Sdn. Bhd collect statistics and analyse trends that will help it to continue improving the website in future.
We may share and disclose your Personal Information as follows:-
- To our subsidiaries, associated or related companies or their respective employees, professional advisors, agents or representatives;
- To third-party service providers, suppliers and vendors. For example:
- When using world-class cloud hosting services which involves the transfer of personal data to a foreign data centre for safekeeping; and
- When instructed by your company to send certain information to potential benefits providers (such as insurance companies) in order for you to obtain the benefits (such as insurance services); and
- Other relevant scenarios.
- To comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and/or legal requirements;
- To litigate, defend or respond accordingly to an actual or potential lawsuit or queries involving regulatory and non-regulatory bodies; and
- To generally protect the rights and property of app.despaq.com and to ensure the technical competence and functioning of our systems.
Updating Personal Information
If a user's personally identifiable information changes such as the email address, we provide a way to correct, update or remove personal data that is provided to us. This can be done at the User Profile section of the website or via email to email@example.com. A user's personal information can also be updated based upon data provided to firstname.lastname@example.org from their admin.
Consequences of failing to supply personal data
You may choose whether or not to provide your Personal Information to us. If you choose not to do so, you may not be able to take advantage of certain services that depend on Information, such as invoice management systems and other available features within the portal provided to you by your admin.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be advised that app.despaq.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Retention of the data
If you’re still actively using app.despaq.com, the data shall be kept at a minimum of 90 days or up to the archiving period subscribed with DESPAQ.
If you’re not using app.despaq.com anymore and requests us to remove the data totally, we will clean it and not keeping a copy of your data in app.despaq.com.
Integrity of the data
We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data collected is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
By accessing, using or continuing to access or use our portal, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy and consent to us processing your personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not accept the terms and conditions stated herein or disagree with the way we collect and process your personal data, please do not use or access our websites. We reserve the right at our sole discretion at any time to immediately suspend and/or terminate the use of our websites by any person in the event such person refuses to grant or withdraws his consent for us to process his personal data.